Re: [MirageOS-devel] Fwd: request for beginner project suggestion

On 02/16/2016 02:19 PM, Thomas Leonard wrote:
[ forwarding to mirageos-devel; I assume this wasn't intended to be
sent only to me ]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Madhuri Yechuri <cosmokramer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 February 2016 at 04:26
Subject: Re: [MirageOS-devel] request for beginner project suggestion
To: Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Thomas,

here's some useful information here:

https://www.somerandomidiot.com/blog/2015/11/26/quick-changes-in-mirageos/
https://www.somerandomidiot.com seems to have shut down. (i was half
way through the instructions around a week ago, tried to access it
today, but couldn't). Is there any other alternate you would recommend
for test environment setup? i've made first pass at necessary changes
in mirage-net-xen's frontend.ml
(https://github.com/mirage/mirage-net-xen/compare/master...myechuri:printf-to-logs-in-frontend),
and would love to run a test once before fixing log levels. Apologies
for the delay in getting this done!

Oh no! somerandomidiot.com seems to be in an inconsistent state, sometimes able to serve pages and sometimes not. I'll send you the content directly off-list.

somerandomidiot.com is built with `mirage-seal` -- perhaps some logging there would be helpful. :)

-Mindy

Thanks!
madhuri.