Re: [MirageOS-devel] BTrees, File System, Information Retrieval, and ORAM

Hi,

That looks great! Your slides mention block encryption but a (very) quick glance at the source code didn't seem to show an obvious place where this is done. Can you detail a bit more how the block encryption works or will work?

Thanks,
Thomas