[MirageOS-devel] the future of 4.01 support

If I remember correctly, at some point we decided to move toward dropping support of OCaml 4.01. A lot of progress was made during the MirageOS hack retreat last week on work needed to flip to 4.02+ppx (thanks in particular to djs55 and samoht, who did a huge amount of camlp4 extraction).

Is there a tracking issue or list of packages with outstanding issues to consult for the work we need to do to completely drop support for 4.01? (A documentation audit should be part of this too, at least at the level of `for i in README; do grep 4.01 $i; done`.)

Thanks,
Mindy