Re: [MirageOS-devel] [ANN] Mirage 2.7.1 is released

And I've now released 2.7.3 to fix an other regression:. adding `-warn-error`
as a default compiler option were breaking existing 2.7.* user setups. It's now
disabled by default but available as an option (`mirage configure
--warn-error=true`).

Oh well...
Thomas