Re: [MirageOS-devel] libaio-ocaml

On Sat, Apr 02, 2016 at 05:43:46PM +0200, Jan Doms wrote:
> Hi lists/Goswin,
>
> (I'm also including the mirage list as the package has a mirage tag in opam.)
>
> Is this binding still maintained? The last changes seem to have been
> made in 2012.
>
> While trying to get it to work I've made a few changes, see
> https://github.com/domsj/libaio-ocaml/compare/master-orig...master .
> More changes might come in the future.
> (I will probably be using it as part of
> https://github.com/openvstorage/alba/ , an object storage system
> written in ocaml.)
>
> The current maintainer(s) -- if any -- may feel free to pick up my changes.
> If nobody is maintaining this package I could make a new release
> containing my changes in the near future.
>
> Kind regards,
> Jan

If you have changes then feel free to send a push request and I will
have a look. Try to send independent commits as separate pull requests
so it's easier to accept or request (lets hope not :) them
individually.

I haven't used libaio-ocaml in a while and it probably needs some love
for the String/Bytes change in newer ocaml. Fixes for that would be
welcome too.

MfG
        Goswin