Re: [MirageOS-devel] MirageOS fortnightly call^H^HIRC - Wednesday *23rd March* at 4pm GMT

(resending, unclear why this didn't go through [maybe it will today?])

This is great.  Should we switch to canopy for the call from now on (and
collect agenda items under http://canopy.github.io/call/<date> -- which
are later to be filled first by a raw IRC log, and in a later commit by
more condensed notes (as last week, see
https://github.com/hannesm/canopy-data/commit/6870cafb536c1e0680f06bac244a4467a8a6743d
and https://github.com/hannesm/canopy-data/pull/6).

would be great to reduce the number of places where new people can find
information (by removing arbitrary GitHub wikis, we should move the
Pioneer Projects to canopy as well!)

hannes
PS: I'm also happy to move the canopy-data repo somewhere else, if we
can preserve (and extend) the collaborators