[MirageOS-devel] counting bytes

I counted some bytes of MirageOS unikernels, you can see the results
(including source of my tools) at https://hannes.nqsb.io/Posts/BottomUp

What did I learn?  Linkers are smarter than I expected (they throw away
certain unneeded symbols when statically linking something); pie charts
are useless (but Wikipedia already knows this); why (and where in the
mirage toolchain) is both asmrun.a and xenasmrun.a linked into unikernels?

happy hacking (and feedback welcome, as usual),

hannes