Re: [MirageOS-devel] mirageos 3.0 : let's break some APIs

Hi Mindy, Hannes,

I started working on removing CLOCK and replacing with MCLOCK and PCLOCK (https://github.com/mirage/mirage/issues/442) and ran into a quite a few places where I needed to alter the call to OS.Time.sleep to deal with the int64 nanoseconds value returned by MCLOCK.elapsed_64. I propose that I merge Hannes' changes to add Time.sleep_ns and we merge both as one change. I'm away the next week or so, but I'll hack on this on the way back and we could do the final merging and rebasing at the hackathon?

Matt