[MirageOS-devel] IRC Meeting deferred for today due to hackathon travel

  • To: mirageos-devel <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:56:44 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:57:08 +0000

Dear all,

The MirageOS winter hackathon in Marrakesh has been furiously going on these
past few days, and most of the attendees are currently travelling or still
there with poor net access.

I attended for a couple of days, and it was an absolute hive of activity that
covered almost all aspects of the project.  With this in mind, let's cancel
today's IRC meeting to let everyone get back to their home bases, and I will
follow up with Hannes with a summary of the activities in Marrakesh suitable
for posting on the website.

Normal IRC meetings will therefore commence two weeks from now, on the 20th
December. The last one of 2018!

regards
Anil