Re: [MirageOS-devel] docker cloud tests on mirage/mirage repository

On 12/05/17 11:15, Thomas Leonard wrote:

On 5 December 2017 at 17:05, Mindy Preston <mindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

I don't have access to the Docker Cloud tests on mirage/mirage (e.g.
https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/874 ), and they seem to be failing.
Does someone have access to these tests?  Can we either open their results
to everyone or disable them please?
I don't have access either (maybe Anil does). However, we could just
remove the webhook and disable its permissions (in Integrations and
Services). Looks like there are some other hooks and services we might
want to clean out as well... (IRC, Jenkins,
https://hub.realartists.com and http://ci.mirage.io:8100 are all
marked as failing, so are probably safe to remove).

Having heard no objections (and having none myself) I deleted the Docker Cloud webhook along with the failing realartists.com and ci.mirage.io:8100 . I've deactivated the Docker and Jenkins services. I think the IRC integration does still work, so I've left it as it is.

If I broke something, let me know.

-Mindy