Re: [MirageOS-devel] network performance question

Dear Hannes,

Sorry for waiting ..., but my (paper-based) application in Japan has been
accepted this morning! :-)
So I am doing the last procedure to make my code available on the Web.
It will hopefully be available in several business days.

Kind regards,

--
Takayuki Imada