[MirageOS-devel] next hack retreat - march 7th - 18th in marrakesh

hello,

since we quickly wrote up our experience in december at
https://mirage.io/blog/2017-winter-hackathon-roundup , the next one is
already scheduled.

as usual (since 2016), it will be mid-march, more information is
available via http://retreat.mirage.io

since I'd like to know the number of participants rather sooner than
later, and also inform our host about the number, please sign up as soon
as possible (as written on the website, by sending a mail).

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

in case of too many signups, I'll have to discuss with the MirageOS core
team.

happy new year and see you soon,

hannes