[MirageOS-devel] Which packages to use when developing for MirageOS

Our team is preparing to develop unikernel microservices for the cloud. We are currently using Docker and Kubernetes and writing software in OCaml. We would like to know which packages are usable in libraries and applications that will later be migrated to unikernels and which ones to avoid. For example, should we use the Jane Street Core library? What should we not use?

Thanks,
Hadil

Hadil G. Sabbagh, Ph. D.
602/501-3376