[MirageOS-devel] Reminder: MirageOS biweekly (fortnightly) catchup - Wednesday, 21th March at 16.00 UTC

Dear hackers,

we'll have one of our regularly-scheduled biweekly IRC catchups at 16.00
UTC later today (in 2.5 hours).  We meet in #mirage on irc.freenode.net.

Please add items to the agenda at
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda#21-march-2018 -
ideally with your nick alongside so we know who has a question or
statement about that item.

You can see the IRC logs for the previous catchup on 28th February at
https://irclog.whitequark.org/mirage/2018-02-28 (thanks, whitequark!).

See you soon!

hannes