Re: [MirageOS-devel] MirageOS on OpenBSD (Now Works)

  • To: Adam Steen <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 13:49:21 +0100
  • Cc: "mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 12:49:37 +0000
> On 13 Sep 2018, at 08:07, Adam Steen <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi All
>
> As some of you know i have been working at making MirageOS work on OpenBSD,
> It now works, I have built and tested all applications, device-usage and
> tutorials in mirage-skeleton.
>
> You maybe asking how do i do this myself? The following script works from a
> fresh install of OpenBSD current (soon to be 6.4) and builds the
> ‘static_website_tls'

This is really awesome Adam — thank you for doing so much work across so many
components to make this happen.

I’ve finally got a shiny new X1 Carbon booting up OpenBSD, so I plan to start
using this as one of my primary development environments as soon as I get wifi
working on it :-)

Anil