[MirageOS-devel] Adding upper bounds in preparation for the next Jane Street release

Hi,

Just to let you know, we added a upper bound to at least one package
in the opam repository [1][2] for which you are listed as a
maintainer. We did this in preparation for the next stable release of
Jane Street open source packages. Anil wrote a post [3] on discuss to
explain why we did this and describe the plan to relax upper bounds
afterwards. Note that this process is still experimental, but we hope
that it will make it easier to distribute new major releases.

Best,
Jeremie

[1] https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/13010
[2] https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/13016