Re: [MirageOS-devel] What is correct type of Mirage_stack?

Hi Hannes,

> So, to store the stack for both Unix and freestanding / hvt, you can use
> the type Mirage_stack.V4.t, and use all functions defined in
> mirage-stack on that type. Does this make sense?

Totally it makes sense.
But this didn't work with "Error: Unbound module Mirage_stack_lwt.V4" as seen
in:
https://github.com/ehirdoy/mirage-skeleton/commit/e4a2a75a2c2bb769ec51a623954512b560fe0853

Should I include some other package in ~packages [pacakge: mirage-stack(-lwt?)]
in config.ml?
How should I solve this Unbound module issue here?

Thank you for picking up this issue