Re: [MirageOS-devel] Consistent CFLAGS (was: Ocaml, Mirage and retpoline)

Hi All

I was able to get -mretpoline working for mirage-skeleton/tutorial/noop (and
hello) but anything more complex like
mirage-skeleton/tutorial/static_website_tls and i hit a problem where the cflag
become inconsistent and the unikernel will fail to run.

Is a way or a idea for the future to enable passing cflags to all dependencies?

Cheers
Adam