[MirageOS-devel] Mirage as NetVM

  • To: mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: miragenetvm@mail2tor
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 14:12:33 -0000
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:18:46 +0000

In my post on Qubes list I asked if it was possible to run Mirage as a Netvm:

https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg28027.html

The answer I got was that it may be possible, but I need to figure it out
myself.

Before I jump into it, is there anything I need to know beforehand? for
example is there a opam package I need to install to make it work?

Hopefully somebody can help me.

Thanks

(sorry if double post, previous one was without subject)