[MirageOS-devel] Contribution Project

Hello,

I hope you are doing well! We are Computer Science Students at the University of Texas at Austin and are currently enrolled in a Virtualization course. We have learned about MirageOS in class and one of our assignments is to contribute to an open source project relating to virtualization. We were wondering if there are any issues that we could be assigned to contribute to MirageOS. For context, we have approximately a month to complete the project and we have minimal experience with the OCaml language, but we are all upperclassmen, experienced programmers, and of course willing to learn OCaml. Please let us know if there is anything that comes to mind or if you have any questions. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Sama Zaki

CC'd
Grayson Pike, Simran Sohal, and Jerry Huang