[MirageOS-devel] Setting up a monthly Xen Project dinner/pub-meeting

Hi all,

with quite a few people working on Xen Project across different companies and organisations these days, I was wondering whether we should set up a regular monthly get-together. I would like to get a sense as to

  1. Who would be willing to turn up – need to get a sense of numbers, because we need to see whether it is necessary to book a table
  2. What day would be best and what week of the month
  3. Whether we would always choose the same venue – which I guess partly depends on the answer to a). If the core group attending is larger than 8 people, we probably need to book a table, which is easier if we choose the same venue

If the answer to c) is NO, we should probably have a local coordinator and/or establish what venues we do like to go through well in advance

Feel free to voice your opinion

Regards

Lars