A full SMTP stack with MirageOS

Dear MirageOS user,

I am contacting you today from my new email address dinosaure@xxxxxxxxxx. This address is only managed by unikernels! As a proof of concept (which reminds me of my first implementation of the Git push in OCaml that I published with my code), this stack seems to work "pretty much".

Which means that the time for experimentation starts now. The reason I'm sending you this email is:
1) notify you of the 3 articles we wrote explaining step by step how to deploy **your** email service
2) extend the experiment to a larger group, the MirageOS group

In doing so, you can get an email address of x25519.net if you wish. You just have to send me an email (preferably to romain.calascibetta @ gmail.com so that it doesn't get lost in the Cstruct.t of `mirage-tcpip`) with the local part you want and the desired password hashed in BLAKE2B (you can use `digestif` for that).

Be careful though, this service is clearly not operational (Return-Path is missing). I **very** strongly advise against using these email addresses for important communications. However, if you want to have a junk email address, this may be a good opportunity! This will allow us to see if our infrastructure is holding up and if it is resilient.

Regarding privacy (since we are talking about emails), no emails are stored, an analysis is done just to recognize incoming emails as spam or not. Of course, for the Core team members, I can give them access to the email machine if they give me their public SSH keys with the relative information to create an email address.

In technique, I advise you to read these 3 articles explaining step by step the deployment:

Finally, I remind you that this is only a test (a little more grand nature than me talking to myself). This service is not intended to be permanent - again, do not use it for important communications. So, if you report bugs, emails that should have arrived or strange behaviour, it would be a great help to improve the stack and to really use it and replace our good old email servers with unikernels!

Best,