[Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of June 24

Hello everyone,

This is the blog status update for this week (the one starting on
Monday, June 24th).

Last posts have been:
 - Me interviewing the Mageia Xen package maintainer (June 12)
 - George, with an update on the security policy (June 17)
 - KB announcing Xen-on-CentOS-6 release (June 20)
 - Lars announcing XenServer becoming fully Open Source (June 25)

And all, but especially the latest two, got some pretty awesome view
counts, so thanks to everyone, and kudos to KB and Lars for the good
work!

This week, we had
 * Lars announcing XenServer becoming fully Open Source (June 25)

And we will have:
 * Me announcing Friday's TestDay (tomorrow)
 * Wei, about the future plans on Xen networking (on Friday)

Regarding the future, we'll probably devote the all of next week for
announcing Xen 4.3 (provided we release it! :-P)... George, can I count
you in for it?

After that, I have the following people in the pipeline already:

 + George Dunlap on 4.3 release (next week, is that ok George?)
 + Ian Jackson (the week after next week)
 + Stefano Stabellini
 + Roger Pau Monne

So, guys, do you already have an idea of what you'll write about? Anyone
needing to make adjustment to the above schedule?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario