Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of July 1

On gio, 2013-07-04 at 11:45 +0200, Roger Pau Monnà wrote:
> > So, here it is how the blog pipeline currently looks like:
> >
> >  + George Dunlap on 4.3 release (next week)
> >  + Ian Jackson (the week after next week)
> >  + Stefano Stabellini
> >  + Roger Pau Monne
>
> If nothing new comes up, I'm probably going to blog about PV block
> improvements (indirect descriptors), let's see if Linux 3.11 is released
> by the time I write the blog post.

That is fine with me. Both, this and the PVonHVM for FreeBSD are fine
with me, actually, since I think both are really interesting news to let
know. :-)

Let's see when the time for you to write that will be... If nothing
changes in the above schedule, it's going to be in 4 weeks time.

Of course, if you need or want to write the post earlier than that, you
just have to let us know here, and I'm sure we can arrange it.

Regards,
Dario