Re: [Publicity] Draft 4.3 announcement blog

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 04:04:53PM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> I've got a draft of the announcement blog up here:
>
> http://blog.xen.org/?p=7369&preview=true

The styling of top 20 contributors list is inconsistent, some use
"(commit number,loc)" some use "(commit number/loc)".

And the list doesn't seem to agree with what our wiki acknowledgement
page says. The comparison funtionality of wiki page seems to be quite
weak. For example, for all people with 13 changesets, Frediano has more
LOC than Daniel...

Wei.