Re: [Publicity] Draft 4.3 announcement blog

On ven, 2013-07-05 at 16:04 +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> I've got a draft of the announcement blog up here:
>
> http://blog.xen.org/?p=7369&preview=true
>
> Let me know if you have any feedback,

Not sure about this (I think this one is for Lars :-) ), but perhaps, at
the very beginning, "Xen.org is pleased to announce the" should be
"Xen-Project.org is pleased to announce the"... Or, perhaps, just
Xen-Project?

"Thanks" section, first sentence reports the "90 individuals working for
27 different organizations" thing, that you already stated at the
beginning of the post. I don't have a strong opinion here, but perhaps
merging the two paragraphs, instead of having that information repeated
would be a bit better. But again, I don't think it's a big deal even if
you want to leave it as it is now.

Other than that (which was more nitpicking than anything else! :-P),
looks really good! Thanks for doing this.

Regards,
Dario