Re: [Publicity] What is happening to the blog?

On gio, 2013-07-18 at 20:07 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi all, we have not had a story on the blog for >1 week.

Yeah, sorry for that.

I probably waited too much for either Ian to tell us what he wanted to
blog about (and, then, do blog about it :-) ) and, later, for Julien to
see if he'd have been able to finish his LCE event report in time.

None of them happened, though... Perhaps I have to learn from LKML/Linus
Torvalds how to properly get the point across and achieve better results
from mailing list communication! :-P :-P :-P

> Anybody willing
> to step up?

Yeah, when it was clear enough that none of the above was happening, I
just put together one of my interviews to the Xen package maintainers in
major distro (I was intending to publish it soon anyway) and, as you've
seen, it's going live in a bit.

Again, sorry it's happening only now (on Friday). In future, I'll make
sure to always have a "backup post" ready early enough in the week (this
one specific week, I was travelling too).

Regards,
Dario