[Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of July 22

Hello everyone,

This is the blog status update for this week (the one started on
Monday, July 22nd).

Last posts have been:
 - Me, interviewing Xen Debian package maintainers
 - Russell about the Xen Project User Summit

Thanks me and Russell for the good work. :-)

This week we're having:
 * Julien, about the report of Linaro Connect Europe

The draft is here, and it will go live tomorrow at 12:00 UK time, so,
please, have a look and send your comments in time.

http://blog.xen.org/?p=7454&preview=true

Regarding the future, we're skipping Ian Jackson's turn for this time,
so it's Stefano and Roger. Roger, you have a couple of ideas (FreeBSD
and block improvements) already, right? Would it be fine with you to
prepare a post about that? If yes, I was thinking about switching yours
and Stefano's turn, is that ok?

In the meanwhile, Stefano, have you been able to come up with a topic
you'd like to talk about?

So, here it is how the blog pipeline currently looks like:

 + Roger Pau Monne (next week)
 + Stefano Stabellini (the week after next week)
 + Anthony Perard

Start preparing in time or, please, if there are any issues, do let me
know!

Thanks and Regards,
Dario