[Publicity] Xen Project : Lessons Learned! talk for LinuxCon EU accepted

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: LinuxCon Europe 2013 Submission Accepted
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 11:16:54 -0400
From: C. Craig Ross <ccr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cfp <cfp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello and Congratulations!

I am writing to let you know that your submission (or one of your submissions) for LinuxCon Europe 2013 has been accepted. The conference is taking place on October 21-23, 2013 in Edinburgh.

I need to apologize in advance for the length of this email, as there is a lot of important information that we need to share so we appreciate your understanding and would ask that you read through everything if possible. :-)

<snip>

Thanks again for submitting a speaking proposal, and we look forward to seeing you in Edinburgh!

Regards,

C.

--
C. Craig Ross
Creative Services & Developer Programs Manager