Re: [Publicity] Stefano's post "SWIOTLB by Morpheus" for review

On 13/08/2013 15:16, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
On Fri, 9 Aug 2013, Lars Kurth wrote:
See http://blog.xen.org/?p=7613&preview=true
We already reached out to Linux.com (but may be too dev centric) and as this is
probably a better fit, will submit to LWN.net ... ETA for
publication: sometimes next week
I made few updates, I think it's ready to be published on
blog.xenproject.org.
Will schedule for tomorrow evening
Lars