[Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of Sept 2

Hello everyone,

The blog Czar is back from his vacations! :-P

Although that was true since Monday, I had a lot of catch-up to do,
which delayed this taking care of the blog update and sending this mail
by quite a bit... Sorry for that.

Anyway, better late than never, here it is the blog status update for
this week (the one started on Monday, September 2nd).

Last posts have been:
 - Learning Xen: Converting Existing Non-Xen Hypervisor Images for Use
   in Xen
 - Debconf 13
 - Evolving the Xen Project Test Infrastructure
 - Xen Project User and Developer Summit Deadlines Are At Hand

Thanks a lot everyone!

This week we've had:
 * Evolving the Xen Project Test Infrastructure
 * Xen Project User and Developer Summit Deadlines Are At Hand

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/09/04/evolving-the-xen-project-test-infrastructure/
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/09/06/xen-project-user-and-developer-summit-deadlines-are-at-hand/

Here's how the pipeline looks like:
 + Anthony Perard (next week)
 + Ian Campbell (week after next week)
 + Wei Liu

Anthony... Any clue? If Anthony does not have anything, is anyone on
this list willing to blog about something?

If not, I'll send out another of the interview to the Xen package
maintainers for the major distros.

Anyway, please, Anthony, let us know and think (harder!) about something
you're doing which may be worthwhile to blog about. :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario