Re: [Publicity] LinuxCon NA event report blog post?

  • To: publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:56:32 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:58:52 +0000

Russell,

given that Wei's post is ready and I need to put together one for Xen Dev Summit and we are a lready a little late for a LC report, let's just drop it. We did post a few pictures on Google+. The only thing which may make sense, would be a very short one today:
  • Pointing to the pictures
  • Pointing to the presentations  (including user summit)
  • And maybe the two press articles which came out of LinuxCon
Unless
Lars