Re: [Publicity] [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Xen Project Virtualization Dev Room Proposal for FOSDEM 14

On 10/07/2013 07:34 PM, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 07:01:21PM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
>> Out of interest, why was PaaS rejected? If you're aiming for interesting
>> developer topics, then rejecting PaaS seems very strange.
>
> Capacity.
>
> We expect to take some such presentations as Lightning Talks instead.

So, if the Cloud track (or Virt & IaaS) organisers decided to accept one
or two PaaS related presentations, there would be no opposition?

I mean, there is no explicit desire to reject PaaS here, just "we don't
think there's enough room"?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13