Re: [Publicity] How to post the draft blog article?

Jonathan,

Thanks for being so prompt!  I think to start with, maybe cut and paste it and send it to publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (whom I have cc'd).

Dario / Lars / Russ, can you advise Jonathan on how to be able to post something to the Xen blog?

 -George

On 31/10/13 13:55, Jonathan Davies wrote:

Hi George,

I’ve written a draft of the blog post you requested.

But I can’t work out how to stick it on blog.xen.org so that I can circulate it for review. It looked like I needed to register for a WordPress account, which I’ve done – the account name is jjd27. But I can’t see a way of creating a new post. Does my account need to be authorised by someone?

Thanks,

Jonathan