[Publicity] Last week's new's stories

Xen:

KVM:
http://www.eweek.com/cloud/how-did-kvm-virtualization-get-into-the-linux-kernel.html (this one is interesting, because a) it is not very aggressive towards Xen and b) it seems to be at least in part a response to our birthday piece). I am wondering though whether we should at some point put the record straight in terms of how much of Xen / KVM is inside and outside the Linux Kernel. I am getting a little miffed about the "all of KVM" is in the Linux kernel "message", when in fact this is not true. Maybe we can do this at some point in a not entirely confrontational way.
http://openvirtualizationalliance.org/blog/5-business-reasons-why-developers-and-software-ecosystems-benefit-from-kvm (not really a news story, but it shows the difference in approach to promoting Xen and KVM - maybe we need to strengthen the business aspect in 2014 for some audiences)

Xen & KVM: