[Publicity] Article: Are Cloud Operating Systems the Next Big Thing?

Hi,
my article is public now : http://www.linux.com/news/enterprise/cloud-computing/751156-are-cloud-operating-systems-the-next-big-thing- Looks like we got really good coverage and discussions also (on Linux Foundation Google+, Facebook and twitter)
This ought to lay a good foundation for next week's MirageOS 1.0 launch
Regards
Lars