[Publicity] Blog post: interview with Gentoo pkg maintainer

Hi Everyone!

Find here the link to a draft blog post containing the interview to the
Gentoo Xen package maintainer, as we did already for Mageia and Debian:

 http://blog.xen.org/?p=8603&preview=true

As usual, it being an interview, means there is not much to review, but
I still would appreciate your opinions, at least about the part of it
that I wrote myself (namely, the introduction).

Since there is nothing else scheduled for this week, I was thinking to
use this one, by making it go public on Thursday 9th (afternoon) or
Friday 10th (any time).

Let me know if there are any objections, comments, remarks, etc. :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario