Re: [Publicity] FOSDEM booth schedule v2

Ack from OSv

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

thanks for the feedback on the first version of the schedule. I took Richard out on Saturday, as he arrives late on Sunday. I would like to print hand-outs on Wednesday, so please ACK or suggest mods ASAP. Feel free to shorten your slots and suggest other mods. I made some changes on Sunday to better accomodate for Mirage folks

== Booth ==

Saturday
10:00 - 11:00    --- will be quiet
11:00 - 12:00    --- will be quiet
12:00 - 13:00    OSv
13:00 - 14:00    OSv, Dual Android
14:00 - 15:00    Dual Android
15:00 - 16:00    XO
16:00 - 17:00    XO, Qubes
17:00 - 18:00    Qubes

Sunday
10:00 - 11:00   XO,
11:00 - 12:00   Qubes, XO
12:00 - 13:00   Qubes
13:00 - 14:00   Dual Android
14:00 - 15:00   Mirage OS (probably start at 14:30), Dual Android
15:00 - 16:00   Mirage OS, OSv
16:00 - 17:00   OSv
17:00 - 18:00   --- will be quiet -- actually it wont be. It'll be busy with lots of chatter with beer and hard to do demos.

== Talks ==
To be included in hand-out

Saturday
Sunday