From: Dario Faggioli [mailto:dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 January 2014 23:26
To: publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Lars Kurth; Srinivas Kalaga; Lovene Bhatia
Subject: [Publicity] FOSDEM booth demo:

Hi Srinivas, Lovene, everyone,

A bit of context:
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/publicity/2013-12/msg00044.html

Personally, I think having one of you at the Xen booth for half an hour (or an
hour, or two hours, or whatever... we can sort the details later :-P) with a
tablet running the dual Android on Xen setup you demoed to us in Edinburgh
would be seriously *AWESOME*.

What do you think... Can we count you in? :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario