Re: [Publicity] FOSDEM event report blog post?

I can't : please someone step up
Lars

-----Original Message-----
From: Dario Faggioli [mailto:dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 February 2014 12:15
To: publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Stefano Stabellini; Julien Grall; Lars Kurth; George Dunlap
Subject: FOSDEM event report blog post?

Anyone up for it?

I think it would be something cool to have, given how nice FOSDEM went! :-)

If it'd be from someone who also gave a presentation, it of course can include
some details about the talk itself.

I'll send a proper update late, but the pipeline looks like this:
 * Goerge
 * Julien
 * Stefano

I know that Goerge has something next to ready, but that's not about FOSDEM, so
I'd be inclined to postpone. OTOH, Julien and Stefano both gave talks... Any
chance you guys are up for writing something? :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario