Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of February 17

On 02/18/2014 05:56 PM, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> Hello everyone,

Hi Dario,

> Julien, as asked last week already, what about a blog-ified version of
> your FOSDEM talk about FreeBSD on Xen on ARM?
>
> In fact, I think it would really be particularly interesting and useful
> to have a comprehensive and well written and formatted documentation on
> how to port an OS on Xen on ARM. Of course, that's a big and longer
> task, and something more suited for the Wiki rather that the blog...
> But, having at least what you covered in Brussels there, would be a
> really nice first step.
>
> Do you think you can give it a go during the week? Having it ready in a
> couple of days would be great. We can afford publishing Friday, or even
> early next week, but let's at least try, ok? :-)

Sorry for the late answer.

I will be off for 2 weeks next thursday (citrix connect, holidays,
linaro connect) and I would like to clean up and send a couple of patch
series before the end of the week.
Honestly, except if I don't sleep until friday, I won't be able to write
a blog post.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall