Re: [Publicity] Draft: Xen Project automatic testing on community infrastructure

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 15:25 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> [ Here is a draft blog posting text.  Comments welcome.  I'm editing
>   it in plain text here in my editor for now; I'll put it into the
>   blog software and linkify it when the structure seems stable. ]
>
> Currently the Xen Project's automatic testing setup[link to a flight
> results page?]

Those have a tendency to get cleansed and leave dead links, so I took a
copy of one at http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/osstest-output-example/24438/
Some of the larger files have been replaced with the text "Omitted to
save space" but nothing which impacts the structure.

The rest of it looks fine to me, for what that is worth.

Ian.