[Publicity] 4.4 Release announcement

Sarah,

There haven't been any really big issues since RC4 was tagged on Monday; to the plan is to tag RC5 today, and then Monday to branch. At that point, RC5 will become Xen 4.4.0 whenever the PR machinery is ready for it to be.

I've volunteered to help coordinate the announcement stuff (along with Russ) in Lars' absence. I'll take a look at the release announcement this afternoon. Is there anything else you need from me?

Thanks!

 -George