Re: [Publicity] Release

OK, cool.  As it happens, I don't think we need to delay anything on our side; and as we've branched, development isn't being held up -- so no rush.

Just to understand the general process, my understanding was:
1. Development and release preparation happen in parallel
2. Developers determine that a release is ready
3. LF specifies an official release date and begins the irreversible press release process
4. The release happens on the specified date

Lars made it clear that once #3 happened, #4 basically had to happen at the specified date no matter what.  Which means that, we need to make sure that there is a coordination between us to make sure that #3 doesn't happen until #2 happens. :-)

At the moment, we're good to go on our side -- but before you actually start #3, it would be good to touch base with us to make sure we haven't changed our minds again.

Is that about right?

 -George