[Publicity] 4.4 Release Day Timing Question

Sarah,

Given the release date of 3/10, what is the timing involved on that day?

I seem to recall that the “Xen Project joins the Linux Foundation” release was scheduled for 9 AM ET.  Is that the case here?

We need to make sure that appropriate blogs, etc. get published after the fact.  Many can be scheduled, but a few (like the download links on the website) have to be executed manually.

Also, we all need to be mindful that the US goes into daylight savings time this weekend, while most of the rest of the world does not.  That means we have a one hour shift between EU & US times which must be factored in to scheduling as well.

Russ Pavlicek

Xen Project Evangelist, Citrix Systems

Home Office: +1-301-829-5327

Mobile: +1-240-397-0199