[Publicity] LF Collab summit report blog post

Hey,

I don't think we blogged about how the LF collab summit went, did we? If
not, I think we should, and it would be nice to do it during the coming
week, or it will be too late.

So, I guess Russ can easily cover for that _but_ it would be truly
awesome if someone for GlobalLogic could chime in and provide your view,
tell us about your experience attending the event and giving a talk
about Xen there.

This is something we often try to do: after an event, we ask people
attending for the first time or so to write a report for our blog, to
get something as "fresh" as possible. :-)

So, Artem, Alex... Are you up for this? We don't need anything special,
just a (short) blog-ified version of your presentation, with the only
addition of your view on the event (how was it? how you found it useful?
how was your talk received? etc).

These are a few examples of what I'm talking about:
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/11/01/my-first-xen-developer-summit-expectations-vs-reality/
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/05/28/event-report-xen-hackathon-2013/

Let us know what you think.

Thanks in advance and Regards,