Re: [Publicity] Seems the VM vs container debate is heating up

Also this tells us that whatever tecnology we choose to have upstream
QEMU stubdoms, we should make sure it is easy to use for other POSIX
applications too, so that we can advertise it as a generic solution for
Xen micro-VMs and position it as a secure alternative to containers.