Re: [Publicity] GSoC + OPW Blog post for review

Lars,

Looks like we're not trying to apply TM rules to this blog.

Think you are confusing applicants and winners/chosen interns. How about this intro. instead?

Google and the Outreach Program for Women (OPW) just announced GSoC students and OPW interns. I wanted to briefly introduce our new interns and their projects, and ask you to welcome them to the project.

We had a large number of applicants and could only take the best 7 (5 interns for GSoC and 2 for OPW). What is remarkable this year, is that 4 out of the 7 winning applicants to the Xen Project are women.

Also, suggest a change to this sentence:

This project will load what we call an empty VM and let the page fault handler load the pages, introducing the concept of Lazy restore and using memory paging.
How about this instead?
This project will load what we call an empty VM and let the page fault handler load the pages, using memory paging to introduce the concept of Lazy restore.

Also, d
oes Lazy need to be capitalized?