Re: [Publicity] Blog for review: Xen4CentOS

We are planning to announce the Virt SIG soon. We just received the initial round of edits from the CentOS Project team on our news release and a Linux.com article.Â

Given this, I would suggest deleting the last paragraph that discusses the Virt SIG until the news is issued. Alternatively, we could publish this blog when our news release is issued, but I understand if the group doesn't want to wait on the news release approvals.Â

Estimated timing for the news release and Linux.com article would be in about a week and a half at a minimum. We still need Xen Project AB review/approval and one more review from CentOS.Â

Thanks,

SarahÂ