Re: [Publicity] Reblogging Luis' piece on oxenstored

Will do
Lars

On 05/05/2014 16:02, Dario Faggioli wrote:
On ven, 2014-05-02 at 08:24 -0400, Russ Pavlicek wrote:
Anyway, I personally am mostly fine with this, just one thing, Russ, can
you keep your Xen4CentOS post for next week (any day would do)?
This cannot be published before the press release goes out. So I am >unscheduling
it. It is with the AB for review. I am not yet sure when the >release goes out
though.
Unlike so many of my posts which are tied to events, I have no
investment in the publication timeline of this piece (just so it
appears before it becomes outdated ;).

As such, I have no problem if someone else pulls the trigger on
publication when it makes sense.

Dario, when Lars indicates that we are clear to release, feel free to
publish at any time which fits the team's blog schedule.

Ok, will do.

Lars, I will probably notice myself but, in case I miss it, can you wave
at me when we are cool to publish this, so that I can push the button?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario